[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reschke's from Volhynia/Russia

Stefan Düsterhöft duesterhoeft at gmx.de
Wed Feb 9 07:31:20 PST 2011

heddy1 at shaw.ca wrote on Wed, 09 Feb 2011 07:48:49 -0700
> I am researching the Reschke family from Volhynia who were
> classified as "Germans from Russia". My great-grandfather was
> Heinrich Reschke and he had several children. These are the names of
> the ones I am aware of:  Emil, Leonhard, Jakob, Edmund, Lydia,
> Louise, Hulda. On one document I have it shows a birthplace that
> looks like Tarnasvolle, the other Seferinova,however, I have been
> unsuccessful in locating either one.

Hi Karen,

could you provide more information like birth years, the name of the
mother or something like that?

The places sound like Tarnowola (NE of Rozyszcze) and Sewerynowka (W of
Werba, Wladimir-Wolynsk).

Did you check the VKP Records
(http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html)? There are serveral
children to one (or more) Heinrich Reschke(s) in Tarnowola (mothers:
Ottilie Adeline Bartel and Eleonore Sperber).

Stefan