[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kolo Village names

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Sun Jul 17 22:44:15 PDT 2011

Hi Eleanor,
The Krueger family was an important family in the history of Torun/Thorn in
the early to mid-1600s.  I found some of this history and documents in the
Torun Museum.  Given the closeness of the Lipno area to the major city of
Torun, there is some possibility that your Kruegers came from that
direction.

Earl

Message: 2