[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Article in Der Spiegel on Germans in Eastern Europe

William Remus remus at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 27 19:33:52 PDT 2011

I might note that the article has two wonderful maps of the German settlement in Eastern Europe.  For those of you attending the SGGEE conference in Winnipeg, I will be talking about how and why our people ended up in Eastern Europe.  And how they lived. Jerry will be talking particularly about how cloth making had such a  major role in that story.

Best Wishes
Bill

William Remus
Emeritus Professor of Information Technology Management
2404 Maile Way, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 96822
Telephone: 808-956-7608 office   808-737-5470 home
Bill's homepage http://remus.shidler.hawaii.edu/
Bill's genealogy http://remus.shidler.hawaii.edu/genes/