[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 101, Issue 22

M Gauer morbeus at telus.net
Thu Oct 27 12:14:56 PDT 2011

On one of the Germans from Russia Lists I saw this message:

"Family Search help desk told me that they had to remove general online
access to their Lutheran Church Duplicate Online Images because the owner
has withdrawn permission to post them online. Looks like we may have to

The login is probably given out at the LDS Family History Library only
for use in the library.
Regards,  Murray