[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christ Hoffman b. 1861 in Germany

sent heinz_rode at telus.net
Thu Sep 1 16:34:44 PDT 2011

Oh, that's a tough one . not only are there many Hoffmann's but also many Weinberg's.

I assume the "Neinberg" may be Nürnberg its in Mittelfranken, (Middle Franconia). than we find a
Weinberg, pop.785 in 1987; coord. 49.2324 / 103644. its southwest of Nürnberg. Postal code 91589

it belongs to Aurach, Municipality - Ansbach rural county - Mittelfranken ( Middle Franconia)administ. dist. -
Bavaria Bayern - Germany.

unfortunately the FHC has no info. for Weinsberg. Most ? people living there are Catholic; do you know
your relatives confession? Do You have a print out of the marriage record? can you send this to me?

You will have to come up with more information, I think.
Heinz Rode