[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lubin Church Records

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 06:42:14 PDT 2012

Dear Dolly,
Please read again the page describing this. They have increased the requested cost to 20 Euros. But I understand response times are much better now. If you use PayPal I think they have a converter. At that price you may want to only get the records really critical for you. Our database already provides most of the info you want anyway.

http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/TrinityRecordRequest.html

Notice that the city is spelled Lublin (not Lubin).

Karl