[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Poland online records

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Sat Apr 28 01:20:57 PDT 2012

Hello Karl,

<so we rely on people like Al and our
other readers to keep us up to date on what is available.>

I sent a current list of available online-records of Poznan, Konin and
Warsaw archives, but the mail
was "being held ... until approval". It was only txt-format but 77 KB of
size.
With this email I sent another information about another source for
searching in Poland area.

I thought it would have been important for other searchers because in the
last months and weeks I found a mount of information, most of it in catholic
records - although my people were Lutherans.
The list would have enabled all other list-members to search themselves in
the original records.

As always: tried to help
My best wishes
Hannes