[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jurisdictions in Volhynia and Poland

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 28 12:38:26 PDT 2012

Haven't yet seen anyone reply to this message, Brandt.

A good starting point would be http://www.sggee.org/research/village_maps where, in the first section, you will see "Guideline" and "Appendix".  These should answer a lot of your questions.

Please note that the recommended places names from other links in this section are based on a system that allows us to match people and locations effectively in our databases.  There is another school of thought that suggests places should only be written down only as they appear in original documents.

Jerry