[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] U of Alberta map collection: looking for info

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:14:43 PDT 2012

Hello all: I'm hoping those of you in Alberta can give me a clue as to
whether the map holdings of the University of Alberta are online.

The March 1995 edition of the Wandering Volhynians reprints a 1994 article
from the *Edmonton Journal* about the receipt of a collection of pre World
War II maps of the Soviet Union from the United Kingdom Military Survey.
The maps sound very detailed and might help me in my research since my
family left Volhynia for the USSR (or rather, Russia before it become the
USSR). However my searches on the U of A website are not turning up
anything at all, much less digital images. Does anyone have any knowledge?

Thanks,
Edie Adam
Virginia, USA