[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Skoszewy, Stare Skoszewy, Nowe Skoszewy

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:04:18 PDT 2013

Hello Paul,

Thank you for this.
I also got confused, I remember having to ask Tomaszow Mazowiecki branch
for Dmosin records
 before.
I might wait a little bit more for the scans from Skoszewy records come to
live. I take it's not far away from it. Just checking, where do you monitor
new scans, is http://www.ksiegi-parafialne.pl/ the offical source?

Kind Regards
Mauricio