[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] find birth certificates

Christian Lucht christianlucht at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:15:21 PST 2013

Hello to all,
To find the birth certificates of Michael Henschel and Elisabeth Arndt, I
wrote to the State Archive in Wloclawek.
Once I found their dates of birth at the SGGEE database I believe.
It was given for
Michael Henschel born 11 March 1826 at Łanięta, Chodecz parish and
Elisabeth Arndt born 8 December 1826 al Nowa Wies, Chodecz parish.
Unfortunately the State Archive has not been able to find these records.
They found the marriage certificate though for 19 May 1844 at Chodecz
lutheran church.
Does anybody have an idea where the dates in the SGGEE database come from
and who provided them?
Thanks a lot, Christian