[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ratz Family - City/Province of Origin?

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Fri May 17 16:31:17 PDT 2013

I am adding to this conversation because Oconto County and nearby Shawano
County are the places that my family members from both sides
settled....mostly Oconto County, but the two counties border each other.

See the attachment above....and then do some research on the Oconto County
Genealogy page.  I think this may be your Ratz family.

Beth Burke
Verona, WI