[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Henkel Family Research

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:48:52 PST 2013

This may not be your family, but the Pier 21 in Halifax has stories
contributed by immigrants of all stripes. There is a Henkel family
contribution
http://www.pier21.ca/stories/german-immigrant-fred-henkel

Curiously, my aunt and uncle lived in Clifford for many years.  I must ask
Uncle Max if he knows Fred Henkel!

Helen