[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Euphrosine

Eleanor Haas eleanorhaas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 08:26:33 PST 2013

On my great grandmother's side of the family (Sonnenberg) we had a
"Ephrasine".  I am hoping a "Adams" sees this, as I have lost her address,
but after Ephrasine's first husband, last name Heuer died, she married a
Johann Adams from Frazee, Minnesota.  Previously she had lived in Platte
Center, Nebraska, Bertha, MN and last in Frazee.  She is buried in
Evergreen Cemetery, Frazee.  Children were: Fred, Emma, Pauline.

Eleanor Haas

Eleanor