[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Euphrosine

Jack Milner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 16 10:46:52 PST 2013

*Euphrosine*

Euphrosine is an old greek name popularized by a French opera,
Euphrosine, 1792.

*Greek Mythology*

The Graces (Charites) were three lovely goddesses in Greek Mythology of
Joy, Charm and Beauty: *Aglaia,* the Grace that symbolized Beauty,
*Euphrosyne*, the Grace of Delight and *Thalia*, the Grace of Blossom.
They were the daughters of Zeus, the King of the gods, and the Oceanid
Eurynome.