[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Travel route to Volhynia, etc.

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Oct 7 14:34:30 PDT 2013

Have you tried Google Maps?
  I just tried, and - I find Kalisch well over 100 miles from  Besiekiery..
  (there could be other villages with the same name)

 Then more than 350 to the area of Volhynia (Ukraine)

There are older maps from the 1930's (German usually) that are quite
accurate.
 Have you examined them?   One I use often:
http://english.mapywig.org/news.php

In a message dated 10/07/13 08:10:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,