[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] County name changes

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 11 14:21:33 PDT 2013

Beth

Have your sister check her Library for the book  "Map Guide to the U.S. Federal censuses, 1790-1920" by William Thorndale and William Dollarhide.

The Family History Center I use has this book which I found useful for tracking the Ingram ancestors.  Grant you it just covers the time of the census (every 10 years).  But it does show what counties were created each year or blended with other counties.

I don't remember all the details as it has been about 15 years since I used it.

Rose Ingram