[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] could someone translate a tombstone inscription?

Charlotte Dubay hoeserhistory at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 05:41:26 PDT 2013

This summer, a cousin made a special trip from ND to SD - 300 miles - just to take cemetery photos for me!
They never thought about getting a good photo of the German inscription on the bottom of a tombstone.
It is the tombstone of my great grandparents, died in 1910 and 1925 respectively, so stone is old.

It is very vague, and I have tried to enlarge it to get a good look at the letters, then put the words in a web translator.
 It always comes back garbled. I don't see any German word for God or Lord on it.
Something like "until we meet again."

Is there someone who knows how to read German, who wouldn't mind trying? You may want a good photo program where you can enlarge the words...Email me if you are willing to give it a try, and I will send you an attachment of the photo. Again, chances of success are slim, but thank you,

Charlotte DuBay
hoeserhistory at aol.com