[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Haemmerling Bach Gottlieb Breier families

Marie Hammerling katzenmimi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 03:04:19 PDT 2014

Hello, my usband and I are tryomg to get unformation on his family.He was
born in Lubanow near Lodz Poland  and when he was very young, his family
got displaced and ended up in Germany after the war.His father was Eduard
Hammerling(Haemmerling or a with an umlaut).DOB 9/24/01.His mother was Olga
Haemmerling DOB 11/20/03.Mom is said to be descended from Johann Sebastian
Bach. His parents never spoke about the past but supposedly, the name
Gottlieb might be from the grandmother's side and Breier(spelling)was the
name of Olga's stepfather.We don't have any more information.We hope to get
back to Poland this year and would like to try to find the family
farm(location unk) and any other places of interest.Thanks for any help you
can provide in regards to this family's history and location.