[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] convention in Calgary

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 27 08:22:00 PDT 2014

 Just a short note in regards to the convention in Calgary!

 What a well planned and informative convention ! Well done convention committee:

 My presentation Saturday evening was my first presentation of this magnitude in front of so many wonderful people. Of course I was nervous, but it was also a good beginning and learning
 process for me, to be more at ease at future presentation. My appreciation goes out to all the people who came up to me Sunday morning to tell me that they enjoyed my presentation.
 Thanks again everybody for your kind words of encouragement. We all learn from each other as we go along in life.
 Peter von Lipinsky