[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] STEUERNAGEL and KULISCH in Konstantynow near Lodz

Andreas Flauss aflauss at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 01:11:56 PST 2014

Hello,

my name is Andreas Flauß and I am searching for the following people:

1. Steuernagel, Lilli Helga, *24.06.1943 in Tuchingen (Konstantynow)

2. Steuernagel, ?, oo 1914/16 mit Kulisch, Else

3. Kulisch, Else, *08.04.1916 in Konstantynow

4. ?

5. ?

6. Kulisch, ?

7. N.N., Theophile, * 1892 (note:   Only one person with the name Theophile was born 1892: Theophile Czarnik, parents Karl Czarnik and Pauline Wendland)

The churchbooks are online but they end 1913 and is in russian language, so I am not able to find the birth record of Else Steuernagel and the mariage record of her parents!

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you very much!

regards
Andreas