[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] A favor please

Brenda Brandt blbrandt at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 02:09:59 PST 2014

Does anyone out there have Film No.: 729292 for Gabin at their family
history library? If someone does, would they be kind enough to look up item
25 on the 1833 marriage register. The groom is either Christof or Christian
Baeder. I have found 6 entries for this guy in a couple of online databases,
3 say Christof and 3 Christian,  I would like to know which is correct. The
Gabin registers are not on line yet.

A scan of the marriage would be nice if possible, if not the correct name
would be great.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to help.

Brenda Brandt