[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Scheppel village

Klaus-Guenter Leiss LeissKG at web.de
Fri Jan 3 03:32:41 PST 2014

Am 2 Jan 2014 um 20:59 hat Katrin Hanko geschrieben:
Hello Katrin,
I would not ignore the Scheppel near Siegen. Siegen and
the surrounding lands where ceded to prussia in 1815. If
the family emigrated after that, they may have called the
village Scheppel in prussia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegen

Klaus Leiss