[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Norenberg translation and pedigree

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 22 04:14:54 PDT 2014

Hello list

Thank you all once more for the comments and inputs about the translation.

Juergen it's really nice to see we have a connection. I am happy to share
and merge information. I am keeping everything on Myheritage for the moment.

I am sharing a quick resume so far, i have to work out a few more things
but I am happy to send a clean version to the SGGEE MP Database once this
done. I'm a member but can't login at the moment for some reason (will work
this out later).

Joseph Norenberg (m. Ewa née Kurz) my ggggrandparents
Children

Christoph
Anna Luise b. 1821 (m. Daniel Mundt, 1843)
Johann Norenberg b. 1799 married Anna Rozyna née Schindler (my
gggrandparents)
Children

Samuel b. ˜1831
Michal b. ˜1843 (m. Marianna Hermann, 1 nov 1863 Nowosolna)
Wilhelm b. ˜1845 (m. Anna Luisa Rell, 1865, Nowosolna)
Ferdinand b. ˜1829 (m. Anna Karoline née Markus, Nowosolna) (my
great-greatgrandparents
Children

Andreas
Gottfried
Emilie
Johann b. 1860 in Dmosin (m. Julianna née Braun in Volhynia, 1887) (my
great-grandparents)
Children

Olga
Heinrich Reynold
Otilia
Martha
Carl
Herbert
Emma (my family who emigrated to Brazil)

A few things I'd like to discover next:
Joseph's birth and Marriage. Can't guess much as no info about his
birthplace yet, you think it will be Głogowiec? Any records available? I'm
guessing this will end up in Ilow
Ferdinand's birth record
Johann's birth record in Dmosin, 1860 (almost impossible I think)
Their death records may help

I'm always open to ideas.

All the best

Mauricio