[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Loroff and Pelkofski

CF Kemp cfkemp1 at shaw.ca
Mon May 26 11:10:52 PDT 2014

1) A death registration for Regina Luknowski (née Loroff) indicates her parents were Paul LOROFF and Elizabeth PELKOFSKI.  The birth place of both was listed as Oden [ ss] fko, Russia.  The spelling is probably incorrect, but I believe this would be Odessa??? Are records available online?

2) I have also found a reference to a Martin Lorof[p]f  in T[h]iergart. I understand that this place "was destroyed" … where might I look for further records of this location?

3) I am also researching LAMINSKI who were in Eichwald (near Tiergart I believe).  Again, are any records available on line?

Thank you for any assistance.

Carolyn