[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The right village / town of Suckow

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:36:29 PDT 2014

Hi Helen

You mean Riga/Latvia? It would be a broader search and I would need a bit
more reasons to search in there. However I have family stories of them
being even in odd places like Belgium (??).

By the way I see you research Pufahl, I have a Brazilian contact with the
surname Pufal and has his research in Volhynia and Poland.
Who are your Pufahl's?