[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublin Death Records-Gottlieb Rentz--Anna Rosine Radke

Horstrenz horstrenz at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 14:16:33 PST 2014

Hello All,
I have a question re. the Lublin deaths posted in the SGGEE Database.  My great-great Grandfather, Gottlieb Rentz (*1807) was married to Anna Rosine Radke.  Their son, my great-grandfather, was also named Gottlieb (*1841).  In the Lublin deaths, there is an entry for Gotlib Rentz, who died Feb. 1880.  Listed as his mother is Anna Rosine Radke, but no father is listed.  My great-grandfather, Gottlieb *1841, died in Ludwikow / Kr. Lutzk on 1 Sept. 1915 and I Have a copy of the death entry in the Bogumilow / Okorsk church records.  Is it possible that the Lublin death entry for 18880 was a transcription error and that it was actually the husband of Anna Rosine Radke, rather than the son, who died in Feb. of 1889 in the Lublin area?
Horst Renz