[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mass Migration, Schadura to Brazil, 1886

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:23:42 PDT 2015

Hi Ron,

Very interesting info you have.
Oral story says that one of my families went to Canada as well.
I'm just not sure if they split in Europe or left Brazil to Canada but
probably the latter.

My grandmother left notes of a cousin called Reinhold Henschke who used to
exchange letters between Canada and Brazil. I know that his parents married
in Volhynia, they are Gottlieb Henschke and Emilie Nörenberg.

I have since tried many of the search engines on attempt to find his
migration record to North America without success. Since this migration
probably happened after 1908 I'm not sure if relates to the families you
mentioned but who knows? If you have any hint, it would be great to find
the Henschke family who migrated to North America.

Kind Regards
Mauricio