[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran House of Prayer Ciechanowiec

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sun Apr 12 06:15:26 PDT 2015

  Hello Vera,

       When did the marriage take place? Is it one of the ones
 that's online from the Latvian Archives?

     There are some biography books about the Pastors in Russia
 and about the Lutheran Pastors in Poland - they might give some
 detail.

     Busch wrote a book on the history of all the Lutheran
 congregations in Russia. He lists the Bialystok parish pastors
 from the start (1796) up till his time (the 1860s), but he
 doesn't mention a pastor Hoffmann.

                 Paul Rakow