[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] TASK FORCE PROPOSAL

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:24:16 PST 2016

Bom dia Eduardo!

Years ago we did something similar, a rollcall that everyone posted their
names and genealogy.
So, in a rollcall all you do is to write a simple resume of all your tree
names of interest and brickwalls and people would check and reply with what
they have.

I remember it was great and people participated a lot.

Regards