[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation?

Teresa Loeffler snowleopard84 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:21:42 PDT 2016

Hi Rose,

Thank you and everyone who has offered help.  The marriage year is 1871.  Caroline Brymora kindly looked at it and told me it was in Cyrillic.  I've sent a copy to Ilona who has offered to show it to her neighbor who knows Russian.  I'm so grateful for the kindness and help everyone offers here.  I just hope I can return it someday.

Teresa