[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA

Sieg Schewe siegschewe at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:32:44 PST 2016

Hello Members: Thank you all who offered and translated the German document for me.
Will a DNA test tell me if I am a small % of Scottish from my ggg-grandmother.
On the male side everyone is German for 7 generations before me.
If so which is the best DNA type and company to use for the Scottish info?
I am not looking to see if I have more relatives with the DNA or any other information.
MyHeritage has a price of $79 at the moment but not sure if there DNA would give me the answer.
Thanks