[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA

Marilyn Bowker positivechanges.bowker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:40:53 PST 2016

Hello Sieg:

My experience is with 23andme - where I did the test - and then with GEDmatch which is a fabulous free site with all kinds of tools to analyze the data; you upload your results from other companies onto it.     It does not give percentages in the way you are seeking.     23andme does tell you what percentage of various populations you have but I just checked and Scottish is not a category.    Presumably it would be lumped into the “British-Irish” category.   You could likely ask them that question before doing the sample.

I have no experience with MyHeritage results except that I uploaded my 23andme results onto that site.     I have not been impressed with the information given there.

Hope this is helpful.