[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublin database

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 09:01:40 PDT 2017

Hi Beatrix,

Normally access to death records would not be restricted by the FamilySearch rules about restricting records related to potentially living people. However, I suspect that this 1928 alegata record is related to Kristine Drat's widower husband marrying again in 1928 after her death the previous year. He falls under the "living" records category, as does his bride. So this entire alegata (births related to marriages) folder has been restricted. That is likely why it is not available. However, fortunately for you, our volunteers extracted the basic data for the Lublin Database.

If there is other information you should know, Karl Krueger, Lublin Project leader and our webmaster, will reply.

Best,
Sigrid Pohl Perry