[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where is Szczuberg?

Earl Schultz earschz63 at outlook.com
Mon Jan 30 12:04:55 PST 2017

I am extracting the records from the Michalki Evangelical Parish near Rypin, Poland.  In an 1857 death record the individual/child died in Szczuberg and was a resident there.  It must be close to Rypin but I've not been able to find the place.  It is very clearly written 3 times in the record so the spelling is accurate although sometimes the Pastors do misspell words.  I would need its current Polish name.  Anyone able to find this place for me?

Thank you
Earl